Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
Someone with IT experience in a manager level role who is ready to accelerate their career to the next level!
As the Director of IT, you report to our Senior Director of Systems and Data Management and are responsible for Enterprise Technology for Nutrabolt. You work closely with corporate leaders to identify, prioritize, and oversee the overall systems direction and execution of strategy to deliver solutions that support business processes. You lead the overall coordination of IT projects and work efforts, while ensuring that budgets, goals and objectives are met within the time frame, scope and resources allocated. You are responsible for the planning and management of enterprise wide technical infrastructure that supports sound telecommunications, network, disaster recovery, and personal computer infrastructures.
What You're Good At:
- Developing and implementing long-term systems strategic plans
- Managing large and complex projects (e.g.comprehensive ERP implementation, data warehousing or BI initiative, etc.)
- Partnering with business units to set priorities and identify improvement areas
- Overseeing the selection, development, design, and implementation of software applications
- Discussing and presenting business information to senior leadership
- Managing outside contract resources and vendor relationships
- Guiding others in the use of project management and software development methodologies in the following areas: Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk Management and Procurement
What You Contribute:
- At least 10 years of enterprise information systems management experience including delivery of application and infrastructure solutions
- Deep knowledge and experience in delivery of enterprise solutions in a large-sized business (preferably consumer products and/or supply chain)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field and/or relevant work equivalent experience
- Proven ability to think strategically and creatively, to anticipate technology trends, and to transfer such thinking into relevant plans for the organization
- Experience with ERP systems (MS Dynamics AX experience strongly preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to change the thinking of or gain the acceptance of others in sensitive situations
- Full knowledge of the technical systems implementation life cycle, storage management, network, personal computer analysis, procurement, system utilities and software packages used to monitor and support technical systems
- Experience in leading interorganizational change to increase efficiency through technology implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with monthly credits to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by providing on-site healthy meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.