Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will report to the Senior Vice President, Product Operations & Compliance and play a key role in coordinating regulatory compliant strategies to support the business, including but not limited to, ensuring the proper formulation and labeling of products bound for foreign markets, while working closely with the Product Development, Quality, Legal and Sales teams to accomplish these goals. The Specialist should have a scientific background and experience with the regulation of Dietary Supplements/Natural Health Products and/or Food goods in International markets around the globe.
Day in the Life of:
- You will liaise with regulatory compliance counsel and/or consultants in applicable international markets to understand the regulations, ensure that the labels and formulations of products destined for foreign markets such as the Canadian, European, MENA, Latin American, Australasian markets, are compliant with the applicable laws and regulations, including local FDA, MOH, and Dietary Supplement and Food regulations and to obtain product approvals and registrations;
- You will ensure that all international distribution partners seeking to register products are authorized and have an executed agreement in place with company;
- You will assist with the execution of Letters of Authorization and Power of Attorney documents for authorized international partners;
- You will assist authorized international distribution partners with the registration of company’s products in applicable foreign markets;
- You will coordinate with Product Development and Supply Chain to ensure that products bound for international markets are manufactured and labeled in compliance with the applicable market and will meet the deadline for shipment;
- You will drive communication with 3rd party manufacturers to develop a strong rapport and to expedite turnaround on regulatory compliance documents needed for registration and importation by international customer base spanning the globe;
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Science, Biology, Nutrition, Toxicology or related field
- Two to four years’ international regulatory compliance experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods regulated environment
- Experience working with TGA, KFDA and foreign Ministries of Health across an array of International markets with respect to registration and importation of compliant products
- Knowledge of Dietary Supplement Regulations in at least one market, such as USA, Canada, UK, UAE, Australia, or China, preferred
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced work environment
- Demonstrates an ability to monitor, inform, suggest, recommend and apply, after required approval, actions necessary to meet and maintain regulatory compliance
- Comfortable working cross functionally with and at times taking guidance from Legal, Quality Assurance, Product Development and Sales leadership
- Is able to prioritize workloads with direct communication to applicable management a key stakeholders
- Tenacious attitude in ensuring projects are managed to timelines and holding externally parties accountable for deliverables
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication, confidence and problem-solving skills
- Is proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage our employees to give back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance towards a membership.
- We provide our employees with a monthly credit allowance to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by giving them healthy meals to choose from daily.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We provide competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.