Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
The Product Portfolio Project Manager plays a critical role in managing the commercialization pipeline, ensuring that we are developing quality products which fit in to the strategic plan for the organization. You will be responsible for ensuring that all cross functional departments are driving towards the same goals and objectives, and product launches are occurring on time and on budget.
Day in the Life of:
- You will define Project/Product scope and identify core project team
- You will manage the stage-gate process from idea to concept all the way to commercialization
- You will hold regular status meetings and work with the cross-functional team to create project plans to manage and track the progress of all project and launch related activities & schedules
- You will define and manage project priorities and drive focus to critical tasks
- You will manage project budgets
- You will work effectively with Operations, Engineering, R&D, Quality, Finance, Regulatory and other key stakeholders
- You will identify key milestones and coordinate them based on cross-functional team needs and capacity constraints
- You will anticipate, mitigate and escalate possible delays in deliverables with corrective action plans
- You will contribute to the strategic vision of the company through involvement in product pipeline maintenance and SKU lifecycle management
- You will identify and create meaningful, relevant measurement and reporting to facilitate learning and improvement for assigned projects
- You will perform other duties as necessary
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in project management
- Self-motivated with effective project and time-management skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously with strong prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs
- Familiarity with project management tools and principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with cost of goods and P&L management
- Ability to build trust and confidence by sharing information, presenting research and data objectively, and providing feedback confidently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; able to effectively communicate cross-functionally and through all levels of management
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm
- Team player, with the ability to inspire and be inspired by many different types of people and roles
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage our employees to give back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance towards a membership.
- We provide our employees with a monthly credit allowance to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by giving them healthy meals to choose from daily.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We provide competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.