Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As the Product Portfolio Project Manager, you play a critical role in managing the commercialization pipeline, ensuring that we are developing quality products which fit in to the strategic plan for the organization. You are responsible for ensuring that all cross functional departments are driving towards the same goals and objectives. Additionally, you are in charge of making sure product launches are occurring on time and are within budget. You are a vital component when it comes to our go-to market strategy.
What You're Good At:
- Defining Project/Product scope and identifying a core project team
- Managing the stage-gate process from ideation to conception and all the way to commercialization
- Hosting regular status meetings with cross-functional partners to manage and track the progress of all projects and launch related activities
- Setting and managing project priorities and driving focus to critical tasks
- Overseeing project budgets and resource allocation
- Partnering with Operations, Sourcing, R&D, Quality, Finance, and other key stakeholders
- Identifying key milestones and coordinating them based on cross-functional team needs and capacity constraints
- Anticipating, mitigating, and escalating possible delays in deliverables with corrective action plans
- Contributing to the strategic vision of the company through involvement in product pipeline maintenance and SKU lifecycle management
- Tracking meaningful, relevant measurements and reporting such data to facilitate learning and improvement opportunities
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 2-5 years’ experience in project management
- Self-motivated attitude with effective project and time-management skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously with strong prioritization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Programs
- Familiarity with project management tools and principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding of cost of goods and P&L management
- Ability to build trust and confidence by sharing information, presenting research and data objectively, and providing feedback confidently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to effectively communicate cross-functionally and through all levels of management
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiastic energy
- Team player mindset with the ability to inspire and be inspired by many different types of people and roles
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage our employees to give back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee’s wellness journey by providing a monthly gym allowance towards a membership.
- We provide our employees with a monthly credit allowance to stock up on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We fuel our employee’s performance throughout the day by giving them healthy meals to choose from daily.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We provide competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
For questions about your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.