Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
The position supports the Executive Vice President, GM, in managing day to day administrative duties that include calendar management ensuring all International travel and customer/internal meetings do not conflict due to time zones. This role also manages all meetings that the EVP cannot attend and provides summaries/notes to EVP and broader International VP and Director team. This role manages communication across the Globe to all Regional Directors and Managers ensuring consistency of messages and follow ups. The EA will process all expenses for the EVP and execute the approvals of expenses for the Director Team. Act as point of contact to direct INT inquires] Supports cross functional projects as assigned by the leadership team.
A Day in the Life of:
- You will manage the reception function to ensure effective mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- You will support our international leadership in scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, completing expense reports and overall email account maintenance.
- You will act as a liaison between the International office and other offices, specifically headquarters in Texas.
- You will attend meetings with or on behalf of the SVP International Sales ensuring meetings summaries are provided post meeting
- You will assist in project coordination and check-ins on large scale projects that require cross-functional support.
- You will assist in creating Product Briefs for new products required by different members of the International team
- You will be the primary liaison between International Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance and Project Management
- You will supervise and coordinate overall administrative activities for the international team.
- You will purchase of team office supplies, equipment (computer accessories, stationary) for the staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions (for members based in Toronto).
- You will participate as needed in special cross functional department projects.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has previous experience as an office manager, assistant or relative field
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Is comfortable with working across multiple times zones
- Has experience with event management, preferable
- Is extremely organized
- Can manage multiple irons in the fire without feeling overwhelmed