Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As the Account Director over our Specialty channel, you will act as the leader and point person to all responsibilities that impact our GNC/Vitamin Shoppe/Vitamin World/Military/Sporting Goods business relationships. He or she will be responsible for driving sales within Nutrabolt product lines. This position will maintain overall accountability for: developing sales objectives and metrics, developing promotional plans, forecasting budgets, evaluating sales performance, delivering sales presentations and managing the day to day relationship across GNC/Vitamin Shoppe/Military/Sporting Goods Merchandising teams.
Day in the Life of:
- You will be responsible for the achievement of both sales revenue and profitability goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
- You will manage key customer relationships identifying new opportunities and selling in strategically important initiatives.
- You will develop key strategies and tactics to maximize and grow partnership both in sales and in-store assortment merchandising.
- You will develop/lead our Tier1 Specialty organization structure, in conjunction with VP of Specialty, with sole service focus on these accounts.
- Development to include short-term and long-term view towards organizational structure, continued development of talent, and assessment/recommendation of bonus and incentive structure.
- You will use market and industry knowledge to provide critical category input to the creation of sales strategy.
- You will ensure sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develop new reporting tools as needed.
- You will collaborate with relevant departments to focus on driving results and meeting peer expectations on a consistent basis.
- You will oversee P&L management for the Specialty channel and work closely with Finance to achieve strong profitability.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a bachelor’s Degree
- Business background preferred
- Has a minimum 5 years sales and proven leadership success
- Must possess a strong balance of analytical acumen combined with creativity
- Must demonstrate strong presentation skills grounded in the ability to craft effective messages to gain alignment to the points at hand.
- Must possess a strong functional background in marketing/sales or business development with a record of success in growing sales channels to a
- leading presence in its field.
- Must understand the Sports Nutrition Industry inclusive of competitive space, product positioning and formulation as well as trends
- Must demonstrate ability to deal with multiple tasks and deadlines at once
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.