*Location of this role is flexible- Central US is ideal*
Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As our Beverage business is growing, we are looking to hire a National Accounts Manager to sell into and manage accounts specific to beverage and primarily, but not exclusively, to the convenience channel. You will drive DSD growth with current accounts and work to open new accounts as well.
Day in the Life of:
- You will formulate compelling presentations and present C4 (and other Nutrabolt RTDs as they are released) to bring on new National and Regional Account business
- You will sell in other Nutrabolt dry goods/other products that are beneficial to that customer/channel
- You will work with customers and internal personnel on all setup paperwork/portal documents
- You will report sales data from accounts on a monthly basis
- You will plan out monthly, quarterly and yearly promotions with the key contact for each account
- You will work cross-functionally with Finance on promotional analysis and sell-in ROI
- You will work with Supply Chain to ensure correct planning and forecasting for all on-boarded and staging accounts P&L management for all assigned accounts
- You will work directly with Marketing to develop pull tactics and specific programming by channel and customer
- You will work closely with DSD counterparts Nationally and regionally to gain alignment on all chain business to ensure full coverage
- You will work with DSD team to ensure all monthly promotional activity is being leveraged and executed (90% + level)
- You will work with Beverage and PD teams to highlight market opportunities for development & highlight competitive set watermarks to emulate or beat
- You will work with DSD chain personnel and cultivate relationships with their Key Account teams where feasible for mutual alignment and share of mind
- You will develop compelling programming for Key Accounts that set Nutrabolt brands apart for both consumers and retailers
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years background in beverage retail experience
- Strong background in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Ability to travel 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of DSD system with in Beverage
- Beverage Category Management and analysis strengths are strong pluses
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.