Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As the Director of Logistics, you will oversee all logistics activities that include the transportation and warehousing of Nutrabolt Finished Goods to a wide customer base ensuring maximum utilization of the personnel, systems and facilities to deliver against business objectives. This role will also be ultimately accountable for managing operations to stay with Nutrabolt’s freight and warehouse expense budget as well as support on time delivery to our customers.
Day in the Life of:
- You will provide leadership to the Logistics group in the areas of:
- Organizational structure and talent management (performance and succession planning) to deliver the business’ strategy, operating plan and medium-term objectives
- Transforming from tactical to strategic value oriented
- Creating an energizing work environment along with an innovative, efficient and flexible organization
- You will identify potential operational improvement and profitability opportunities, and supports on-going operational excellence, by:
- Partnering with Cross Functional Leadership and 3PL partners to identify, prioritize and deliver cost savings opportunities
- Facilitating review and identification of the Company’s logistics processes, practices, and systems by working collaboratively with internal and external customer base
- Developing benchmarks of performance and tracking against best practices and industry-average metrics
- Coordinating the reporting of weekly and monthly logistics metrics
- You will manage the Logistics function of Nutrabolt by:
- Partnering closely with our freight broker to ensure we support high on-time delivery to our customers
- Managing a TMS (Transportation Management System) to optimize our freight spend and ensure readily available visibility to all shipments
- Partnering with 3PLs to ensure high standards are met across Nutrabolt’s warehouses while minimizing warehouse spend where possible
- You will oversee the performance of our logistics partners by:
- Maintaining monthly scorecard visibility into partner performance using industry best practice KPIs
- Holding partners accountable to any consistently below-target performance
- You will perform other related duties as assigned
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years’ experience in Customer Service for a CPG company, with 2-3 years leadership experience.
- Prior experience with major Food, Drug, Mass, Digital and Specialty channel customers is strongly preferred
- Certifications: CSIA (Customer Service Institute of America; APICS; CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional); CSCMP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field preferred.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Brings a customer first mindset.
- Has a strong project management skill set.
- Is quick, proactive, and highly organized with a keen eye for details.
- Is comfortable in a highly dynamic environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Has a very analytical mindset and drills into data to find the root cause and seek solutions.
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships.
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.