Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As the Director of Customer Operations, you will primarily provide operational and organizational leadership while managing a team to assist our corporate accounts. Your job will be providing an unmatched level of customer service to all of our corporate accounts on a daily basis, as you will be the face of Nutrabolt to them. This will include overseeing Nutrabolt’s customer order management processes and being ultimately accountable for customer communication and processing of sales orders.
Day in the Life of:
- You will manage a team of 6 Customer Advocacy Specialists that are the primary order management interface with our customers.
- You will support the corporate sales team with all order fulfillment, order management or related projects and tasks.
- You will optimize Nutrabolt’s order management processes within our ERP system to drive efficiencies.
- You will drive a customer-centric mindset in our customer operations team to build confidence in our customers.
- You will assist in handling the input of direct sales order requests.
- You will support the team to ensure all return orders/credit orders are taken care of for corporate and international accounts.
- You will provide analysis and timely reports on account activity, sales orders, and KPI performance.
- You will lead projects, ensuring everyone is held accountable to the overall goal.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years’ experience in Customer Service for a CPG company, with 2-3 years leadership experience.
- Prior experience with major Food, Drug, Mass, Digital and Specialty channel customers is strongly preferred
- Certifications: CSIA (Customer Service Institute of America; APICS; CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional).
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field preferred.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Brings a customer first mindset.
- Is quick, proactive, and highly organized with a keen eye for details.
- Is comfortable in a highly dynamic environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Has a very analytical mindset and drills into data to find the root cause and seek solutions.
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships.
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.