Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As a Nutrabolt Account Sales, Health Clubs employee, you will be responsible for leading and administering the company’s market development activities, programs, and overall strategic initiatives, including but not limited to, planning, budgeting, product offerings, and strategic partnerships. You will be accountable for growing and expanding your designated markets as an inside sales representative and must be able to execute detailed market development strategies, in accordance with the organization’s short and long term objectives.
Day in the Life of:
- You will develop retail business in assigned territories / channels through regularly phone conversations and market visits.
- You will support retail locations with product training and support.
- You will coordinate a heavy sample initiative.
- You will organize and execute market specific presentations.
- You will daily contact accounts on the phone to increase sales.
- You will execute a localized networking campaign (including a strong focus on social media).
- You will oversee efficient deployment of discretionary marketing funds.
- You will coordinate local events.
- You will cultivate relationships both at the retail and distribution levels.
- You will conduct regular review and assessment of territory through ongoing analysis and evaluation of markets.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively
- Has solid critical thinking skills and analytical abilities.
- Has strong proficiency in Excel.
- Has a high level of initiative, flexibility, attention to deadlines, and overall organization.
- Has a proven ability to influence and partner with business leaders, as well as demonstrated ability to successfully work as a team member and build and maintain a positive work environment with all levels of the organization.
- Has a demonstrated ability to multi-task and effectively meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Has the ability to organize and prioritize projects, and efficiently carry out assigned workloads.
- Has strong ability to develop relationships and clearly convey expectations over the phone.
- Has a passion for our industry and believes in what we do!
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.