Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
The Sourcing Analyst will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing analytical tools and reports to provide actionable measurements to Nutrabolt’s sourcing team to support all aspects of the sourcing process, including: sourcing strategy, allocations, cost savings tracker, PPV, competitive assessment, cost templates, and standard creation. The sourcing analyst not only will create tools to drive efficiency in data collection (automation, standardization etc.), but proactively analyzes that data to provide actionable recommendations to the sourcing team.
Day in the Life of:
- You will develop and implement robust analysis and reporting
- You will work with Sourcing team to understand information and data requirements; develop analysis and reports to support these needs.
- You will attain advanced training and access for Nutrabolt planning and reporting tools for enhanced reporting capability (AX, Logility, SQL, Tableau).
- You will provide proactive cost report analysis, projections, and evaluations for strategic sourcing improvements and opportunities.
- You will maintain supplier scorecards and transparent cost templates with each supplier.
- You will support budgeting and on-going purchase price variance analysis
- You will work closely with sourcing team to understand and project spend, variances, and risks.
- You will critically analyze spend and other factors to support the annual budgeting process as part of standard cost creation.
- You will offer support with commodity profiles and market analysis.
- You will create indirect / non-stock purchase orders as needed.
- You will maintain data integrity & data governance, and will own costs and accuracy within various systems and databases, including quarterly pricing updates.
- You will own processes and data sets
- You will ensure accuracy and integrity of cost information for Nutrabolt Stage Gate process.
- You will set standards and trade agreements / final pricing for supply planning usage and finance teams budgeting purposes.
- You will manage database and pricing templates for timely quarterly pricing updates and on-going RFQ efforts and analysis.
- You will maintain cost saving tracker and database, which includes itemization and realization of pro-rated savings, cost avoidance, and annual cost savings.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years of applicable experience.
- Previous experience with Consumer Products Good Company a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and project leadership skills.
- Advanced Excel experience and skills.
- AX/Logility/SQL experience preferable.
- Approximately 5-10% travel required.
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.