Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As the Business Intelligence Developer, you will be primarily responsible for creating, maintaining, and analyzing business data reports to help key functional areas and senior management understand and drive our company. You will use Excel, PowerPoint, SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, and our ERP, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, in your reporting. You will also assist in developing and maintaining the company’s data warehouse and act as support and guidance for all data sufficiency and accuracy.
Day in the Life of:
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Extracting, Transforming, and Loading (ETL) data from external sources into our SQL data warehouse
- You will need to be familiar with API and HTTP Requests (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.).
- You will perform SQL query development involving staging datasets for Tableau, SSRS and ETL processes.
- \You will provide company-wide reporting visibility to internal and external customers using Tableau and other reporting tools. This includes building out KPI related dashboards to gauge company performance.
- You will perform routine extractions and assist with process enhancements and automation.
- You will assist with process documentation
- You must have in-depth knowledge of SQL Stored procedures, functions and other coding languages to gather and manipulate data.
- You will collaborate with business analysts to help provide actionable insights and emerging trends.
- You will assist assigned departments with supplemental reporting needs
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, physics or related discipline
- Has strong programming skills with SQL (SSMS|T-SQL) and data warehouse structures. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and 365 is a strong plus
- Has very strong development experience with SSIS
- Has working knowledge of API’s and HTTP web requests
- Has at least 2 years with C#/VB.Net in an Enterprise environment
- Has experience Tableau development, including LOD and customer calculations
- Has experience with SSAS cube development and support
- Has experience with Agile Development practices
- Is proactive and always one step ahead of the game
- Has effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must have
- Has experience approaching tasks strategically, while owning and mastering the details
- Experience with classic ASP, ASP.NET, Web Forms is a plus
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.