Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
The Field Marketing Manager will lead the Assistant Field Marketing Manager and team of Brand Ambassadors to execute sampling and events identified by the Director of Field Marketing and Regional Field Marketing Manager. While this position is based out of Long Island, you are expected to travel to the following areas: Montauk and Hamptons.
Day in the Life of:
- You will support Nutrabolt Beverage Distribution Partners & Sales Teams by creating brand awareness in market, driving consumers to purchase and executing local market plans
- You will identify community leaders that help support brand awareness in markets
- You will administer day-to-day operations including ambassador scheduling, inventory management, customer surveys, and expense management
- You will identify opportunities and propose strategic initiatives and event participation to the Regional Field Marketing Manager based on understanding of local market trends
- You will assist the Talent Acquisition Team in recruitment of local Brand Ambassadors
- You will manage the Assistant Field Marketing Manager and Brand Ambassadors including training on systems and products
- You will manage and operate company vehicles including maintenance scheduling and reporting damages or incidents immediately
- You will manage inventory of marketing materials including shipping and storage
- You will provide updates to the Regional Field Marketing Manager
- You will manage and track corporate credit card and expenses
- You will interact with and educate consumers at scheduled sampling opportunities and events
- You will ensure execution of all branding, display, product integration and activation elements at events
- You will partner with brand Social Media Manager(s) and Community Engagement Rep(s) to plan, execute, and deliver high quality and engaging social media content (photos, videos, written copy suggestions) for social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) from local field and event activations to drive engagement and growth of brand channels at a local and global level.
- You will act as a cross-functional liaison of in-market activations with the social media team to provide real-time engagement and brand storytelling opportunities through strong and reliable communication.
- You will maintain quarterly product training goals and certifications
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 3+ years’ experience in field marketing
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Must be available to work varied days and hours
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must have a strong understanding of brand(s) visual and content aesthetics, audience, and voice & tone.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Has the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Has excellent problem-solving skills
- Take initiative and is adaptable
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in executing logistical details, to include best practices, customer and employee needs and short and long-term strategic plans
- Must be able to carry 50lbs+ and meet physical demands of the job
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to show proof of car insurance
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.