Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
The Assistant Field Marketing Manager will report to the Field Marketing Manager and will manage all aspects of our street team. The position would lead the charge to introduce our C4 Beverage to consumers through a mix of events, guerrilla sampling, and retail. This position is responsible for the management, logistics, execution and brand events in support of program strategy. Additionally, while this position is based out of Long Island, you are expected to travel to the following areas: Montauk and the Hamptons.
Day in the Life of:
- You will support Nutrabolt Beverage Distribution Partners & Sales Teams by creating brand awareness in market, driving consumers to purchase, and executing local market plans
- You will assist the Field Marketing Manager with event staffing, scheduling, inventory management, surveys, and expense management
- You will assist the Field Marketing Manager in recruitment of local Brand Ambassadors
- You will assist the Field Marketing Manager in identifying & building relationships with community leaders to increase brand awareness in market
- You will manage marketing materials, associated inventory and storage
- You will operate branded company vehicle as needed
- You will train Brand Ambassadors on systems and programs used for scheduling and tracking sampling
- You will provide updates to the Field Marketing Manager on event and sampling execution
- You will interact with and educate consumers on products at scheduled sampling opportunities and events
- You will be responsible for logistics of event materials, execution of displays and restock of products during events
- You will assist and execute social plan in the field provided by the Social Media Manager
- You will lead team of Brand Ambassadors in the absence of Field Marketing Manager
- You will maintain product training goals as assigned and associated certifications
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 2+ years’ experience in field marketing
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Must be available to work varied days and hours
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Is proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Has the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Has excellent problem-solving skills
- Takes initiative and is adaptable
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to carry 50lbs+ and meet physical demands of the job
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to show proof of car insurance
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.