Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for accounts receivable transactions and ensuring that transactions are properly recorded in our ERP. Such transactions include income and sales and use tax accounting. Communicate with the cross functional teams about business processes and ensure transactions are recorded accurately and in a timely manner, with supporting documentation maintained in a manner allowing quick and reliable access to business information.
Day in the Life of:
- You will reconcile account activity per Nutrabolt’s ERP system to those records per the customer for any discrepancies and proactively root cause any findings, as well as present business process suggestions.
- You will be expected to understand the flow of data from multiple software applications into our ERP to ensure that all transactions are recorded properly and to assist in reconciliations.
- You will manage international and domestic customers’ payment application, communicate payment discrepancies, billing issues, deductions verification, refunds, and a variety of other customer service duties both internally and externally.
- You will analyze account details for non-payment, delayed payment, and other irregularities.
- You will monitor customer receipts and supporting invoices
- You will maintain updated and accurate customer files and sales and use tax registrations.
- You will ensure all transactions comply with company policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 0-3 years’ experience in accounting
- Experience with an ERP or financial reporting and control system (ex. Microsoft Dynamics AX) preferred
- Able to build and maintain effective customer/client relationships and proactive monitoring systems
- Experiencing reconciling large data sets
- Is an excellent communicator, adaptable and a quick learner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and anticipates results of their action or inaction
- Has excellent Microsoft Office skills
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.