Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As the Digital Sales Account Manager, you will manage the sales and profitability for the top digital accounts in the Sports Nutrition market. You will build and maintain relationships with the different account representatives and will work with them to grow their business and maximize our sales in their channels. You will provide high-quality content, develop & execute promotional calendar, and pitch new products and opportunities to grow sales.
Day in the Life of:
- You will create and manage relationships with top digital accounts in the sports nutrition industry.
- You will negotiate sell-in of new and existing items with digital account managers and business owners.
- You will develop promotional calendar on key items with retail partners
- You will monitor promotional credit spend and wholesale purchases month-to-month.
- You will assess data trends to establish best marketing and promotional opportunities by account.
- You will input and process purchase orders from accounts.
- You will keep track of inventory levels of key purchased items.
- You will provide sampling opportunities with strategic partners to drive trial.
- You will evaluate excess inventory opportunities and create pricing and promotion to move excess/expiring inventory.
- You will utilize data cubes through analysis services to track purchase history and to forecast.
- You will manage MAP tracking software to aid in removing unwanted resellers from the web.
- You will work with accounting to form credits and returns, and to capture payment and start new accounts.
- You will discuss future pipeline and build excitement around new adds to Cellucor and Xtend brands.
- You will source tracking information on packed shipments to update accounts.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Sales Management, Account Management, Category Management and/or eCommerce
- Exceptional MS Excel skills and sales reporting experience
- Programming experience (SQL, R and/or Python) preferred
- Proactive personality and careful attention to detail
- Strong communication, presentation, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Service driven and enjoys meeting others’ needs daily
- Bilingual, trilingual, or multilingual is a plus
- Self-starter and can effectively manage time with little to no supervision
- Remains calm and can calm others in a frustrating or stressful environment
- Has a passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.