Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
In your role as Amazon Marketplace Specialist, you will work in all aspects of on-boarding and day-to-day content coordination to drive profitable online Amazon sales growth. You will build short-term and long-term strategic plans for growth, while managing the everyday Amazon business. Focus areas will be on sales and marketing activities, search ranking improvement, conversion rate optimization, and identifying promotional opportunities.
Day in the Life of:
- You will oversee daily, hands-on management and optimization of Amazon store, working closely with Amazon and our internal team on product data feeds and product listing optimization.
- You will monitor Amazon account health and metrics, resolve invoicing issues, and create and manage case log on Amazon.
- You will manage the product listings, ensuring they are active, accurate and have compelling content to increase rankings and improve customer engagement.
- You will improve the performance of the brand by optimizing reviews, SEO, Buy Box and pricing.
- You will drive creation, execution, reporting and road map for all Amazon promotions.
- You will make sure all new listings are created and optimized prior to inventory arrival, as well as devise strategies to accelerate sales growth of new listings.
- You will collect trends and watch for best sellers, performance indicators and growth opportunities in our categories.
- You will prepare monthly sales reports, analyze marketplace trends, retail sales, account trends and competitive activity across the account portfolio.
- You will work with other team members within the organization on merchandising, pricing, product content, FBA inventory management, market research, and demand generation.
- You will keep up to date with best practices for Amazon Vendor & Seller.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field
- Knowledge of sales reporting and data analysis
- 2 + years of e-Commerce experience
- 1+ years Amazon Vendor / Seller Central Experience
- Strong MS Excel skills and sales reporting experience
- Programming experience (SQL, R and/or Python) a plus
- Proactive personality and careful attention to detail
- Strong communication, presentation, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Service driven and enjoys meeting others’ needs daily
- Bilingual, trilingual, or multilingual is a plus
- Self-starter and can effectively manage time with little to no supervision
- Remains calm and can calm others in a frustrating or stressful environment
- Has a passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- Ability to manage a number of partner accounts simultaneously
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.