Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
In your role as Digital Inventory Specialist, you will be responsible for helping grow and manage the online marketplace business. You will be responsible for all FBA and in-house inventory for global marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc.) and key Digital accounts. You will work with our Logistics, BI, Forecasting and Digital teams to create a process that maximizes in stock %, optimizes inventory levels, and automatically proposes necessary inventory shipments for all the digital accounts.
Day in the Life of:
- You will oversee daily, hands-on management, analysis and optimization of inventory levels to ensure consistent replenishment for top global marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc.) and key Digital accounts.
- You will build accurate forecasting of inventory for all digital channels by monitoring demand and sell-through on the different platforms.
- You will plan and execute inventory transfers working closely with Logistics and Demand Planning teams to maximize in stock % and inventory levels.
- You will develop tools and processes in conjunction with BI to automate repetitive tasks such as shipment creation, sales velocity monitoring, and sales forecasting
- You will proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, and work cross-functionally to execute those improvements
- You will perform monthly supply-demand analysis, identifying demand priorities and supply constraints in order to forecast inventory levels.
- You will need to have an in depth knowledge of what is driving the business, the day-to-day business management, on-hand inventory levels and promotions to drive sales.
- You will ensure external and internal customers receive world-class customer service including accurate and consistent communication
- You will keep up to date with industry best practices for Inventory Management & Forecasting
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-4 years of experience in inventory Management, Supply Chain, or Sales operations
- Experience with ERP systems (AX or NetSuite preferred)
- Experience with Amazon Vendor / Seller Central preferred
- Advanced MS Excel skills and reporting experience
- Strong programming experience (SQL, R and/or Python)
- Experience with API's is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Business/Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Computer Information Systems, Inventory/Supply
- Chain Management; or a Business degree with high level of experience will be considered
- Proactive personality and careful attention to detail
- Strong communication, presentation, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Service driven and enjoys meeting others’ needs daily
- Bilingual, trilingual, or multilingual is a plus
- Self-starter and can effectively manage time with little to no supervision
- Remains calm and can calm others in a frustrating or stressful environment
- Has a passion for the fitness industry and believes in what we do
- Ability to build strong internal/external relationships
- Ability to manage a number of partner accounts simultaneously
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.