*Location of this role is negotiable. Options include Austin, TX, Midwest/Southeast, or Northeast.*
Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As an Account Manager for the Food, Drug, Mass channels, you will manage and provide strategic direction on the sales and profitability of assigned Nutrabolt’s Account base at a Headquarter level. You will drive new business development and brand expansion through our existing FDM customer base, as well as managing and growing new business.
Day in the Life of:
- Effectively manage Nutrabolt’s current business base as well as build new category volume within existing base
- Responsible for new business development nationally
- Understand and utilize data to perform sales reporting
- Budgeting and tracking key account metrics, conducting regular business reviews and identify growth opportunities
- Develop long-term business strategies that align with customer/company goals & objectives at Headquarter level
- Maintain various customer promotional calendars and the associated internal/external processes including, forecasting, pricing submissions
- Reconciliation of customer program deductions and debit note management
- Manage market price changes for respective group of customers
- Maintain a high knowledge and understanding of all Nutrabolt marketing plans and policies, operating procedures and products
- Maintain a high level of "Market Place" knowledge
- Ensure all correspondence and reports are completed on time and in a thorough manner
- You will review forecasting and shipping data with a focus on early identification of opportunities and challenges
- Work with Demand Planning team to develop working forecasts and accurately assist in managing inventory flow
- You will work collaboratively with sales, marketing and product teams to help develop new product opportunities and program
- Starts with the customer and works backwards, works vigorously to earn and keep customer trust
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Has 5 to 7 years related experience selling to Food, Drug and Mass accounts
- Able to interface with FDM channel personnel at various levels (Replenishment, Buyers, Order Specialist, Senior Management)
- Has a strong ability to analyze data such as forecasts, sales trends, out of stocks, and seasonality trends
- Work effectively with cross functional teams to improve effectiveness, efficiencies and thoughtful sales growth.
- Experience calling on customer Headquarters and manage both the strategic, planning, and execution side of the business.
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.