Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
The Customer Retention Manager will focus on programs that maintain Nutrabolt’s global customer base to maximize lifetime value & engagement. This role is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to take ownership of Nutrabolt’s customer loyalty & retention initiatives using cutting edge technology to drive omni-channel performance both online & in-stores. This involves working closely and collaboratively with the business intelligence and data science teams to identify customer behavior and touch-points in order to develop strategies with members of the marketing team to drive increased customer loyalty executed through email, chat/messaging platform, affiliate partners, direct mail and other channels. We're looking for an innovative thinker who can be both strategic and tactical.
Day in the Life of:
- Manage the performance of the Subscribe & Save program to meet KPIs including orders, revenue and program retention
- Manage the performance of the Refer-a-Friend program to meet KPIs including revenue and referrals
- Work cross-functionally with the Business Intelligence team to understand current customer retention KPIs (repeat rate, lifetime value, etc.) and forecast for increased customer retention
- Use data to identify customers at risk of lapsing and implement win back campaigns to increase their engagement and purchase activity
- Manage email, chat/messenger, and SMS text mediums to deliver regular personalized promotions to premium customers to maximize lifetime value
- Collaborate on strategy with all marketing channel leaders to deliver website traffic and revenue from the existing customer base
- Engage with the website testing team on ways to increase customer engagement
- Deliver regular customer retention and loyalty reporting to senior leadership
- Be the company's customer loyalty evangelist
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time-to-time
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years’ customer loyalty & retention experience
- 2+ years’ in email marketing
- Klaviyo email service provider experience preferred
- Data analysis experience using Excel with pivot tables
- Has a demonstrated ability to multi-task and effectively meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Has the ability to organize and prioritize projects, and efficiently carry out assigned workloads.
- Has strong ability to develop relationships and clearly convey expectations over the phone.
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.