Established in 2002, Nutrabolt is a global nutritional life sciences company that specializes in sports nutrition. Distributed around the world in over 100 countries, the company’s marquee brands, Cellucor and Xtend have become uncontested category leaders in pre-workout and intra/post-workout recovery supplementation respectively. We owe our success to our innovative products, our incredible customers and our commitment to our people.
As a Category Manager at Nutrabolt you will take ownership over your specific product categories and drive synergies cross functionally to increase profitability. You will dive deep into product data and consumer insights to enhance our positioning within the market. You will collaborate cross-functionally to understand the trend and needs of the individual retail channels.
Day in the Life of:
- Achievement of annual sales, profitability, and volume goals for assigned categories and products
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to expand product categories
- Analyzes data and insights to determine industry and consumer trends and create long-term development strategies for product categories
- Stays current with an eye to the future with industry, market, and consumer trends to enhance competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Assist sales team with account planning strategies around – New Product Sell-in, Pricing, Sampling, and Trade Promotions
- Develops cross-functional relationships with product development, sales, marketing, etc. to partner on product launches and expansions
- Will have a working knowledge of the products, consumer needs, buying practices, sales goals and retail environments related to your merchandise categories
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in category management
- Must have a background in health and wellness
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles
- Must be analytical to manage the numbers part of their job effectively
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Has experience within the retail environment
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to promote work life balance and show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We encourage and support our employees active participation in giving back to the community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate families through our paid maternity or paternity leave.
- We help support our employee’s fitness journeys by providing a gym allowance.
- We provide our employees with a monthly product allowance to stock up on Cellucor and Xtend products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development. To help support individual and team growth, we offer a fully paid LinkedIn Learning membership as well as other development tools.
- We give our employees the fuel they need to perform with access our fully stocked Cellucor and Xtend product bar and company provided meals.
- We invest in our employee’s future though 401K matching.
- We offer our employees competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.