Who we are:
Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, making it more accessible and affordable for patients, nationwide. With a specialty in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfillment (right to your door). We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and that’s where you come in!
Today we have more than 300,000 patients, are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in over 30 states. We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
About the role:
Nurx is looking for a Business Systems Manager to join our growing Finance Team. This position will serve as the administrator of our core ERP (NetSuite) as well as peripheral financial systems (inventory, billing, payments etc) and create and manage integrations between systems in collaboration with our data team. It will serve as the technical point of contact for financial applications, data integrity, system configuration & testing, report writing and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal communications, an analytical mindset, demonstrated experience in project management, and a passion for maintaining and improving on data and system infrastructure. This position can be based in San Francisco or remote and will report to the Corporate Controller.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain the relationship between Finance, IT, Engineering, and Data to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the critical business systems that drive Finance operations.
- You will function as a Product Manager, collaborating with the Finance Team to define requirements and lead projects from inception through delivery
- Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and accounting activities through automation, system enhancements, data quality, consolidation, and quality improvement.
- Work with billing, operations, product, and engineering teams to understand data, data structure, and data flows.
- Implement, investigate and reconcile variances between actuals data sets to understand trends, potential risks and opportunities for improvements.
- Initiate, lead, and manage automation of reports and analyses.
- Document current and future-state financial business processes, definitions, roles and responsibilities.
- Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad hoc financial and operating reports, report packages, flashes, and dashboards.
- Proactively identify and resolve accounting and financial planning issues related to ERP systems, system implementations and/or integrations.
A bit about you:
- 6-12 years of experience designing and developing ERP solutions with 3+ years of hands-on NetSuite experience
- Strong project management skills and experience successfully working cross-functionally
- A deep understanding of key financial business processes (Quote-to-Cash, Billing, Collections, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay)
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed
- Experience in SQL, defining, supporting and enhancing data quality and building, maintaining and improving on data and system infrastructure
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or other related field
- Jitterbit experience a plus
- Preferably NetSuite Certified at the Administrator or Consultant level
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, or can be full-time remote.