HR Business Partner - Pharmacy, Customer Care & Clinical
Nurx is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to help our teams develop and scale.
Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, making it more accessible and affordable for patients, nationwide. With a specialty in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfillment (right to your door!). We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and that’s where you come in!
Today we have more than 300,000 patients, are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in 30 states. We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
About the job:
We are looking for an exceptional Business Partner on our People team to support our Syracuse and Miami based teams (pharmacy, customer care and clinical). You’ll have the opportunity to build programs and processes from scratch and directly help our teams develop and scale. You will partner with managers across departments and coach and advise around people related topics, ultimately driving success across the business.
Our People team values integrity, inclusivity, innovation and impact . Although we are a distributed team, we lean on collaboration, transparency and open-communication.
What You’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for employees across your client groups looking to share their experiences and feedback, get advice, or navigate conflict
- Coach managers in developing plans focused on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance
- Provide coaching/guidance on skill & professional development, career pathing and leveling, change management, org design and tricky people situations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and People Team to assess and improve current performance management systems across departments, including competency matrices, performance assessments and feedback structure
- Support our processes around maintaining a fair and purposeful compensation philosophy
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
A bit about you:
- You have 3 - 5+ years as an HR Business Partner
- You enjoy serving as a trusted advisor to managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Have a passion for and work to increase diversity & representation in all departments
- You have experience building and/or facilitating people programs and processes
- You have an understanding of NY employment laws and their impact on day to day matters
- You have a true team-first mentality
- You thrive in a feedback-rich environment and are constantly learning
- You’re excited to move quickly and solve challenging problems day in and day out
We get excited about candidates who:
- Have experience with a predominantly non-exempt workforce
- Are motivated by curiosity, with a bias towards action
- Shown the ability to thrive with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Embody and work by our company values: Patient First, Dare to be Better, In This Together, Own It, Do the Right Thing
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. Nurx welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you
- Market competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and wellness benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!)
This position is full-time and based in Cicero, New York.