Nurx is looking for a Director of CRM to drive loyalty and brand love through constant communication with our current customers. Reporting directly to our Chief Marketing Officer, you will reduce customer churn through ongoing communications, build up cross usage of services, and drive conversions through drip campaigns up and down the funnel. You will manage our customer database while developing and executing campaigns to help activate, monetize, and retain customers across their lifecycle.
What you’ll do:
- Own CRM strategy for retention and acquisition across all channels - email, SMS, media and other opportunities.
- Drive collaboration with product enhancements that drive churn down.
- Be the sole owner of retention insights from patients and existing data and the roadmap to increase retention.
- Own retention communications internally with weekly company meetings, and be the advocate for retention as a core business driver.
- Own execution of all email marketing to current customers and new prospects from start to finish with the team of 2, with potential new hires added to the team in 2H 2021.
- Develop segmentation and testing strategies to drive higher rates of customer success and monetization using email and in-product triggers.
- Create, build and maintain a robust and reusable segmentation and trigger strategy for acquisition, nurture, retention and cross adoption.
- Own drip campaigns to drive conversions.
- Develop and own brand newsletter with segmented and targeted content.
- Own lead generation and build a database of prospects with the head of eCommerce.
- Manage the day to day operation and partner relationship with our ESP, Cordial.
- Build email templates that can be easily updated and used for multiple purposes.
- Ensure that all communications are on brand.
- Work cross functionally with creative, copy, product, engineering and more to execute campaigns.
- Build process to have a strong return on effort and to execute against the needs of the business quickly.
A bit about you:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with an email service provider and delivering triggered messages and offers in-product
- Solid understanding of customer experience programs and communications across channels including email and in-product
- Thrive in an environment where you’re asked to juggle strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Understanding of CRM tools and strong level of data analysis
- Ability to drive insights to action
- Strong capability to be nimble and prove out test cases.
- BA/BS degree
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.Nurx enables clinicians to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions and lab tests delivered straight to their doors. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, dermatology, migraines, PrEP, sexually transmitted infection testing, and HPV screens.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA.