At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.Nurx enables clinicians to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions and lab tests delivered straight to their doors. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, dermatology, migraines, PrEP, sexually transmitted infection testing, and HPV screens.
The Supply Chain team is responsible for all sourcing, logistics, demand planning, category management, cost savings, inventory, procurement, receiving, and sku optimization programs. As a small but mighty team, we seek to optimize Nurx’s costs, margins and processes across all segments of the business. This role relies on a combination of sourcing, pharmacy optimization skills, supply chain acumen, data analysis and relationship building to maximize Nurx’s gross margins. This team is responsible for sku-based new profit-maximizing initiatives that can make Nurx’s business more sustainable / accessible for all. The team will process solutions to maximize reimbursement revenue through new initiatives, and will see these solutions through to execution. We are looking for highly motivated candidates who can work collaboratively with stakeholders, thrive on solving analytical problems, and want to work in a fast-paced, mission-driven startup.
This role reports into the Director of Supply Chain, within the finance organization.
What you'll do:
- Conduct monthly SKU audit process helps to identify new opportunities and also to measures outcomes as projects shift into the execution phase
- Implement new initiatives to lower costs and improve gross margin, including shipping optimization, reimbursement optimization and labor productivity improvements.
- Coordinate sku optimization for new and existing service lines on a quarterly cadence.
- Negotiate best acquisition cost for core and new skus in the assortment, understanding levers in both cost and reimbursement.
- Partner with accounts payable to ensure transparent cost reporting process and vendor payment terms.
- Work with Pharmacy to manage inventory turns and sku transitions for optimal carry / return.
- Support annual RFP process impact analysis and implementation.
- Work with the Director of Supply Chain to accurately size and prioritize initiatives.
- Partner with the Finance team to ensure that sized initiatives get added into the margin roadmap to support the forecasting process. Also partner with Finance to measure and trace outcomes to the P&L
- Partner across the enterprise to change business processes and operations to capture margin upside opportunities.
- Develop and monitor key metrics and performance indicators for supply chain.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, including contract negotiation, onboarding, performance management to supply chain management / disruption troubleshooting.
A Bit About You:
- 1+ year of consulting experience.
- 3+ years of operations experience. Strong understanding of operations, sourcing, fulfillment, billing, procurement and financial processes as they relate to overall business profitability.
- 1+ year of experience with data and analytics ownership, including experience generating data visualizations using tools such as Mode or Tableau.
- Proven ability to build short, medium- and long-term project plans, then project manage against and execute on these plans.
- Proven ability to plan for, manage against, and deliver on gross margin and/or profitability projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to manage relationships with both internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Experience with ERP platforms (netsuite) for advanced procurement, EDI and WMS
- 1+ years of experience in healthcare
- Understanding of pharmacy reimbursement methods and strategies to optimize profitability in a pharmacy setting
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and location is flexible and likely remote.