The Director of Clinical Product and Strategy will work within the Nurx HQ Clinical Team to lead the clinical and product strategic efforts related to new and existing service lines, as well as their optimization and clinical product direction and strategic growth. This exciting and dynamic role will play a critical leadership role in bringing new service lines to market, perfecting existing service lines, and identifying product needs to evolve Nurx’s clinical platform tools. Working cross departmentally between clinical and product, this position will develop and execute on strategic plans for new service line development, identify opportunities for current product improvements and execute on plans to make these strategic changes, propose and implement continuous quality improvement programs, and ensure strategic clinical plans and programs are adopted across the company.
- Collaborate with product and clinical teams to identify, track and prioritize clinical features, enhancements and tooling that will enable Nurx to scale with the highest level of clinical quality
- Collaborate with product in the strategy, design and execution of the clinical product features and functionality
- Envision and propose solutions that balance clinical needs with business priorities, the product vision and technical considerations
- Manage the clinical aspects of all go-to-market initiatives
- Provide strategic leadership for the development, execution and continuous quality assurance metrics and processes for new and existing clinical service lines. Working cross-departmentally and with senior leadership and utilizing data analysis, product expertise and clinical knowledge- develop strategic plans for new clinical service line opportunities and current clinical service line improvements.
- Develop and monitor key metrics and performance indicators for the clinical organization
- Lead operational planning and optimization initiatives to manage SLAs, prepare the teams for new service line launches, and achieve key business objectives
- Design workflows to achieve efficient and timely operations within the clinical teams (providers, RNs, patient care associates)
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the company.
A bit about you:
- 5+ years of clinical product experience ideally with a mix of clinical work and in a technical product management role with progressive leadership and business experience
- Clinical training as a MD, DO, NP, PA or RN with 2-3+ years of clinical experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams in bringing clinical visions to life and working closely with cross-functional teams including product and engineering, data, marketing, finance and operations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to distill complex concepts for a non-technical audience and superb attention to detail
- Experience working closely with a diverse set of cross-functional teams and subject matter experts and demonstrated ability to work through various stakeholder needs and develop and execute on vision and strategy
- The ability to work nimbly across multiple projects and balance competing priorities
- Passionate about digital health, the intersection of technology and healthcare and innovative clinical tools
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables providers to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country. That’s where you come in!
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and location is flexible and likely remote.