Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, making it more accessible and affordable for patients, nationwide. With a specialty in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfillment (right to your door). We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and that’s where you come in!
Today we have more than 275,000 patients, are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in 30 states. We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
About the job:
As Manager, People OPS at Nurx, you will be responsible for leading the effort to build operations including systems, processes, policies, and analytics. You will scale Nurx’s people operations while retaining a culture focused on our patients and employees. This is a new role, and you’ll report to the VP People and be a member of the leadership team.
Ideal candidates understand People Operations is a key strategic function and take a holistic view of the employee lifecycle from hire to exit. They will take a data-driven approach to making Nurx an amazing place to work. They will ensure the employee experience is aligned with Nurx’s cultural values: We are patient first, We Dare to be Better, We are in this Together, We Own It and We do the Right Thing.
What You'll Do:
- Build and lead all people operations functions
- Oversee HRIS system management, evaluate current and new technologies in support of end-to-end People solutions
- Implement learning and development programs
- Build, create and implement career ladders and levels that align with compensation and equity structure
- Refine and execute performance review and up-leveling processes
- Be a trusted strategic partner and advisor to the VP People
- Design and implement an innovative onboarding experience
- Drive learning and development initiatives and other organizational development projects including culture, team-building and related functions
- Oversee execution of compensation program, including benchmarking new roles into existing pay ranges and managing compensation review process
- Champion collaborative, cross functional relationships with Talent Acquisition, IT, Legal and Workplace Experiences to scale employee lifecycle experiences from pre-boarding to off-boarding and everything in between
- Manage the annual benefits open enrollment process, including identifying benefits and plans to maintain a competitive offering while also reflecting the company’s culture and values
- Create systems to track and administer leaves of absence as well as our immigration program
- Develop dashboards to measure progress and effectiveness of processes, programs and initiatives
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance with Federal, State, San Francisco and other local requirements are met and reflected in company policies and programs
What We Are Looking For:
- Demonstrated experience in scaling complex, fast-moving organizations
- 5+ years of progressive HR or People Ops leadership experience
- Excellent project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and discipline to organize and prioritize
- Passion for People Ops and a desire to continuously improve and scale our processes and programs
- Demonstrated leadership, strong personal presence and bias-for-action
- Focus on details and strong execution based on data-driven analysis
- HRIS experience with understanding of HRIS systems design, HR reporting, workflow and auditing requirements
- Strong HR functional expertise; knowledgeable on employment law matters, employment legislation, and compliance management
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization, and partner cross-functionally to influence behavior change and collaboration
- Comfortable as a “hands-on” manager; willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Ability to perform in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to act in an ethical manner and maintain highly confidential and proprietary information
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA.