At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health, and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables doctors to give more patients personalized care at a lower cost; and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to apply a mobile-first lens to bring our patient facing experiences to the next level.
The Product Manager will report to the VP of Product and partner with the Design and Engineering teams to build a product that enables simple, effortless healthcare experiences for our patients.
Nurx is on a trajectory for rapid growth. Are you ready to take on this exciting opportunity?
What You'll Do:
- Own the patient experience for Nurx’s core offerings, which includes strategy, requirements, and execution. You will be a Product leader that helps create a magical quality end-to-end experience for patients receiving medical care.
- Identify top opportunities to accelerate growth, improve retention, and enhance the holistic patient experience. Drive product decisions backed by data - create experiments, define success metrics, and follow up on outcomes.
- Collaborate with the design and engineering teams to implement solutions, spanning the entire patient journey from signup to receiving care.
- Manage communications with internal stakeholders and their teams. Ensure proper requirement gathering, communication, and documentation to enable partner teams to scale.
- Use qualitative research to build an understanding of patients. Build personas and articulate the voice of the patient for the team.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a consumer Product Manager. Startup and mobile experience are a plus.
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to explain tradeoffs and decisions from the POV of various audiences
- You have the ability to use data, derive insights, and communicate learnings from a complex data set. Expertise with SQL is a plus.
- You’re a user advocate and have the ability to translate what users tell you are pain points into a cohesive Product solution
- You have experience shipping products in a fast-paced, iterative development process. You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to bring a steadying hand to a team moving extremely quickly
- You take ownership and are results-driven.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. Nurx welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.