Nurx is looking for Customer Care Agents who are driven by our mission of putting our patients in control of their own healthcare.
We are adding key players to our team who are empathetic, upbeat, proactive, and organized when responding to our patients needs. Additionally, the Customer Care Team is passionate about details and adhering to safe and compliant procedures that positively impact our patients health. A Customer Care role at Nurx means being creative about solving problems, feeling empowered to work independently, with the ability to think outside the box.
What You Can Expect
- Assisting patients to fully resolve concerns and questions, both through the Nurx application and our customer support phone line.
- Spend 95% of your time focused on supporting our patients over the phone.
- Coordinate logistics associated with prescription insurance and medication delivery.
- Advocate on the patient's behalf with insurance companies and pharmacies.
- Anticipate potential challenges that the patient might experience, and collaborate with them and Nurx team members to improve the end-to-end patient experience.
- Keep organized records of patient interactions.
Skills Needed For Success
- At least 2 years of phone support experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills - you’ll be the main point of contact between Nurx and our patients
- Attention to detail - the details make all the difference
- Service mindset - you put yourself in other people’s shoes, act with empathy, and communicate clearly, kindly, and directly with patients and internal team members.
- Willing to go above and beyond to help people navigate a complex industry.
- Connection to Nurx’s mission.
- Savvy with technology.
- Ability to quickly adjust to new processes and technology improvements.
- Flexibility with a desire to think outside the box and grow with the Nurx Team.
- Integrity and pride in your work.
- A quiet place in your home to receive inbound and place outbound calls.
- Reliable at home internet with a download speed of at least 25 Mbps and an upload speed of at least 5 Mbps (Due to COVID-19 this position is 100% remote for the remainder of 2020 with a return to office date of January 2021)
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Experience in a pharmacy, medical office, or fast-paced startup.
We believe healthcare should be unconditional. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you get up to in your own time. You deserve to be treated quickly and with compassion. That’s why we’re pioneering a new type of healthcare that’s easier and smarter, one in which vital medications and tests are accessible and affordable to everyone. No ifs, no buts.
Nurx is built to deliver on the three things everyone needs from their healthcare. Choice, so you can make positive decisions about your own body. Control, so you can plan ahead and look after yourself without complication. And freedom, so your access to medication is never blocked by cost, bureaucracy, geography, stigma, or anything else.
The Nurx team is composed of world class physicians, business leaders, and industry experts.
Together we're working to make healthcare more accessible and simpler for everyone.
This position is full-time and based in Miami, FL.