Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, making it more accessible and affordable for patients, nationwide. With a specialty in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfillment (right to your door). We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and that’s where you come in!
Today we have more than 250,000 patients, are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in 30 states. We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
About the job:
Nurx is looking for a VP Product to join our growing team. In this role, you will create the product vision and strategy to both scale our existing product offering as well as launch new service lines. This role reports to our CEO and will be a member of our Senior Leadership (Executive) Team.
What you’ll do:
- Set the product vision and strategy to grow and scale existing and launch new services for Nurx, bringing others along and building alignment to lead transformational change
- Create the strategy for optimal user journeys across multiple stakeholders for Nurx, not limited to patients, but also those who use the Nurx platform such as providers, pharmacists, and operations teams.
- Define and influence new ways of working within the team and across the company as we scale and embark on the next wave of Nurx’s growth
- Inspire a high performance team to develop the vision for our products, and identify and validate new opportunities.
- Drive the product lifecycle from vision and planning thru to product delivery, collaborating across the executive team and senior engineering, marketing, clinical and operations leadership.
- Recruit, nurture, and lead a team of talented and passionate product managers to create long term roadmaps, establish quarterly OKRs and priorities while focusing on growth, LTV and engagement
- Develop the vision for our products, working with the executive team and senior product & engineering leadership to help define product, design & brand strategy.
- Have strategic oversight of pivotal, cross-team and cross-brand initiatives, coordinating across Design, Engineering, Marketing, Clinical and Data Science.
- Develop innovative, delightful, personalized product solutions in close partnership with our Strategy, Customer Insights, User Research and Data Science teams.
- Be part of a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that combines a strong analytical orientation with out-of-the-box thinking.
- You have 10+ years product management experience in high-growth consumer tech or healthcare, driving growth and retention.
- You’re excited about unlocking transformational change by communicating a north star vision and articulating a clear plan to get there. With your team, you plan and execute game-changing roadmaps.
- An amazing collaborator who can work with people to get the right things done.
- You have extensive product management leadership experience.
- You are obsessed with meeting the needs of customers.
- You have experience leading and developing product teams.
- You are a fantastic communicator and are able to influence and build consensus across all disciplines and levels.
- You have strong quantitative and problem-solving skills; high attention to detail and extraordinary organizational skills.
- Ideally, you have experience bridging the digital and physical worlds.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone by building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue making this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).