Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, making it more accessible and affordable for patients, nationwide. With a specialty in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfillment (right to your door). We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry, and that’s where you come in!
Today we have more than 250,000 patients, are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in 30 states. We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
About the job:
Nurx is looking to add a Head of Medical Billing & B2B Partnerships to our growing team. In this role, you will set the strategy and vision for how Nurx works with our external partners (payers, PBMs, TPAs, Employers, etc.) You will also innovate strategies on growing our patient base through new channels. This role reports to our SVP, Operations and will be a member of our Leadership Team.
What you’ll do:
- Set the Strategy and vision for how Nurx works with Payers (health insurers), PBMs, Employer Partners & TPAs, Health Systems and other partners such as retailers
- Work with Payers to ensure Nurx patients are able to use insurance for telemedicine consultation services and also to enable Nurx to be part of Payer’s offerings to employers
- Continue and evolve relationships with PBM partners to further enable access to care for patients as well as strong reimbursements
- Develop a strategy around growing our patient base through employer partners and TPAs through offering Nurx as a benefit. Develop this as a new line of growth and business for Nurx
- Explore opportunities to partner with Retailers and other types of companies who express interest in working with Nurx for their stakeholders
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders across the organization to build strategies and drive onboarding and execution of partnerships
- Be part of a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that combines a strong analytical orientation with out-of-the-box thinking.
- Drive patient insurance usage for teleconsultation fees through establishment of plan relationships
- Drive patient growth through partnership with health plans and employer plans
- You have 10+ years of Healthcare expertise specifically around developing partnerships with Payers (e.g United, Aetna, Cigna, etc) as well as deep understanding of the healthcare/insurance ecosystem
- Passion for telemedicine and innovative ways to access healthcare
- Amazing collaborator who can work with people to get the right things done
- Fantastic communicator and are able to influence and build consensus across all disciplines and levels
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills; high attention to detail and extraordinary organizational skills
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone by building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue making this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).