Nurx is looking for a talented individual to drive customer acquisition at scale, in a ROI-positive way. You will own the goals for acquiring new patients primarily through performance marketing channels. This is an exciting opportunity to join Nurx, as we expand from a birth control-focused company to full-scale sensitive health focus, launching new services throughout the year to drive the flywheel of cross adoption.
This role will work cross-functionally to deliver increases in new patient requests for services, as well as understanding and optimizing all parts of the funnel.
Nurx is on a mission to serve more patients and give people access to the healthcare they need, and this role’s ability to acquire more patients in a cost-effective way allows us to achieve that mission. This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Own budget for all paid performance marketing initiatives from Facebook to TV across Nurx properties (site and apps).
- Drive cost per acquisition goals for patient signups across multiple service lines.
- Plan media strategy for new service line launches (already launched 1 new service line in 2020, more to come).
- Work cross-functionally with the Brand Team for brand initiatives via media buys, product/engineering for in-app growth opportunities; Finance Team or goals/forecasting; and Data Team for insights.
- Work in tandem with the Product Growth Team to drive impactful conversion optimizations throughout the patient user journey.
- Build budget & acquisition forecasts across service lines to support company goals.
- Own rigorous testing methodology and ideation for creative, new channels, new placements, and other factors to drive growth.
- Manage in-house creative resources and external agencies to deliver high-converting creative at a massive scale.
- Nurture, manage, and grow the team's capabilities (currently 1 member and will grow).
- Discover, onboard, and implement external reporting tools as needed to drive growth.
- Understand the patient journey across channels and optimize based on incrementality and attribution.
- Own weekly reporting of KPIs to senior leadership and teams.
- Work with site team to build out A/B testing plan to support growth.
- Be an advocate for growth improvements across the entire company, finding and bringing visibility to opportunities anywhere in the funnel.
A bit about you:
- Minimum 5 years experience in performance marketing.
- Strong knowledge of hands-on management of channels like Facebook and SEM.
- Knowledge of tracking tools and attribution tools like GA, Appsflyer, Rockerbox, etc.
- Results and deadline-driven, while able to pivot as needed.
- High level of project management skills to prioritize deadlines and requests.
- Strong, collaborative communication skills to set expectations and provide progress updates with stakeholders.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Management experience with individuals or small teams.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multi-teams.
- SQL skill is a plus, but not required.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA.