Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, making it more accessible and affordable for patients, nationwide. With a specialty in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfillment (right to your door). We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and that’s where you come in!
Today we have more than 200,000 patients, are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in 26 states. We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
About the job:
Nurx is looking for an exceptional go-getter to join the Nurx team as a CRM Operations Specialist who will own the execution and deployment of our data driven email marketing initiatives. We’re looking for an independent self-starter who can flawlessly deliver the baseline, but also proactively seeks to improve existing foundations/processes to increase efficiency and scalability. A leader with the ability to develop a vision for CRM operations and unafraid to take it to the next level. Collaborating intimately across data, product, engineering, and marketing will be a core exercise to success. Tons of opportunities to gain challenging yet high-growth experiences.
What you'll do:
- Deploy email marketing automations and campaigns through Cordial
- Code HTML/CSS email templates for mobile first and desktop, and validate proper renderings across email clients, devices, and platforms
- Work with design and copy teams to obtain email content
- Work with data team to generate audience lists based on requirements defined by CRM
- Develop and execute QA process for all email initiatives including creative, links, logic, audience segmentation, etc before launch to ensure flawless execution
- Execute experiments and multivariate tests defined by CRM
- Manage data to ensure that they are successfully transferred between Nurx and Cordial
- Own metrics reporting on volumes sent, opens, clicks, and leverage UTMs for attributions
- Become subject matter expert on Cordial and drive new key features needed on email platform
- Lead and own improvements on CRM operational processes and foundations to improve efficiency and scalability
- Monitor deliverability and work with Cordial to resolve issues
A bit about you:
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in email marketing operations with at least one email platform (Cordial, Braze, Iterable, Salesforce, Responsys, etc)
- Strong knowledge in HTML/CSS with experience in coding mobile first email templates
- Deadline driven
- High level of project management to prioritize deadlines and requests
- Strong communication skills to set expectations and provide progress with stakeholders
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with multi-teams
- Basic Photoshop skill is a plus but not required
- SQL skill is a plus but not required
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables doctors to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, PrEP, and HPV screens.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, wellness, and engineering technology benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).