Nurx is on a mission to change the way healthcare is delivered, making it more accessible and affordable for patients, nationwide. With a specialty in sensitive health, we have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses and fulfillment (right to your door). We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and that’s where you come in!
Today we have more than 200,000 patients, are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in 26 states. We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
About the role:
Nurx is looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to join our growing Finance Team. This position will support our core ERP (NetSuite) as well as peripheral financial systems (inventory, billing, payments etc). It will serve as the technical point of contact for financial applications, data integrity, system configuration & testing, report writing and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal communications, an analytical mindset, demonstrated experience in project management, and a passion for maintaining and improving on data and system infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain the relationship between Finance and IT to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget while maintaining the critical business systems that drive Finance operations.
- You will function as a Product Manager, collaborating with the Finance Team to define requirements and lead projects from inception through delivery.
- Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and accounting activities through automation, system enhancements, data quality, consolidation, and quality improvement.
- Work with billing, operations, product, and engineering teams to understand data, data structure, and data flows.
- Implement, investigate and reconcile variances between actuals data sets to understand trends, potential risks and opportunities for improvements.
- Initiate, lead, and manage automation of reports and analyses.
- Document current and future-state financial business processes, definitions, roles and responsibilities.
- Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad hoc financial and operating reports, report packages, flashes, and dashboards.
- Proactively identify and resolve accounting and financial planning issues related to ERP systems, system implementations and/or integrations.
A bit about you:
- 5-8 years of experience designing and developing complex ERP solutions with 3+ years of hands-on NetSuite experience.
- Strong project management skills and experience successfully working cross-functionally.
- A deep understanding of key financial business processes (Quote-to-Cash, Billing, Collections, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay).
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed.
- Experience in SQL, defining, supporting and enhancing data quality and building, maintaining and improving on data and system infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or other related field.
- Preferably NetSuite Certified at the Administrator or Consultant level.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables doctors to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, PrEP, and HPV screens. That’s where you come in!
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA.