Nurx is looking for a Finance Systems Analyst
to join our growing team. This position serves as the technical point of contact for financial application matters, data integrity, system configuration & testing, report writing and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in project management, SQL, along with maintaining and improving on data and system infrastructure.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver value to the organization through strategic architecture, business impact, support, implementation, and enhancement of the ERP suite of integrated financial applications.
- Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and accounting activities through automation, system enhancements, data quality, consolidation, and quality improvement.
- Work with billing, operations, product, and engineering teams to understand data, data structure, and data flows.
- Implement, investigate and reconcile variances between actuals data sets to understand trends, potential risks and opportunities for improvements.
- Initiate, lead, and manage automation of reports and analyses.
- Partner with the data and engineering teams as needed to resolve data issues, and prioritize and project manage work flows.
- Develop and maintain adequate internal controls systems and processes, training documents, provide end-user training, and ensure effective user adoption of applications.
- Document current and future-state financial business processes, definitions, roles and responsibilities.
- Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad hoc financial and operating reports, report packages, flashes, and dashboards.
- Proactively identify and resolve accounting and financial planning issues related to ERP systems, system implementations and/or integrations.
- Gather, review, analyze and document business systems and user requirements.
A bit about you:
- 4 years in a business process analysis and financial system management role.
- Experience in SQL, defining, supporting and enhancing data quality and building, maintaining and improving on data and system infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or other related field.
- Strong project management skills and experience successfully working cross-functionally across teams.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting experience related to inconsistent data from multiple sources.
- Proactive, organized and a team player.
- Experience in NetSuite, Ultimate Software, Bill.com, Inmar preferred.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables doctors to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, PrEP, and HPV screens. That’s where you come in!
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA.