Nurx is looking for an experienced Product leader to grow and manage a team that owns the core platform that serves as the backbone of the Nurx service.
In this role you will build the teams and Products that deliver core experiences enabling Nurx clinicians and pharmacists to provide world class patient care. The position will report to the VP of Product and have direct reports, serving as a critical leader on the Product team.
What you'll do:
- Lead the Product teams building the core Nurx platform enabling our Providers, Registered Nurses, Pharmacists, and Care agents to provide world class patient care. The Products shipped by this team form the backbone of the Nurx service.
- Run multiple scrum teams effectively; through 2019, the role will require the management of two separate scrum teams and their backlogs.
- Craft strategy and develop the backlog for the Medical Product that our Providers and Registered Nurses use in the process of patient care. You prioritize by impact, and understand how to incrementally deliver efficiency gains and improve patient outcomes.
- Be data driven and action oriented. You know how to take insights and ask the right questions to drive teams to better outcomes and challenge incumbent thought.
- Create an org strategy that enables us to create high leverage Product teams that enable step function growth in Platform capabilities.
- Create a pipeline of great Product Managers and run an effective interview process that builds a team of A-players.
- Have the ability to perform as a stellar IC Product Manager. The position will have direct reports, but will also be expected to perform work as an IC for the first two quarters.
- Provide leadership and clarity for stakeholder teams working on the Product. Be proactive in setting a culture for the team and developing your own brand of leadership that motivates teams to go above and beyond in delivering exceptional experiences.
A bit about you:
- You have 8+ years of experience in Product. Startup & healthcare experience are pluses.
- You prioritize designing simple, easy to understand experiences for users. You understand that the best products are those that simplify the hardest problems for users.
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to explain tradeoffs and decisions from the POV of the customer.
- You have managed and grown teams of at least four Product Managers and have a proven track record of growing employees through multiple years and stages of their careers.
- You are highly analytical and have the ability to cut through large datasets and provide critical insights that unlock major opportunities. You understand how to present data in a compelling manner that drives critical business decisions with senior leadership.
- Ability to independently extract data from SQL queries highly preferred.
- You have experience shipping products in a fast-paced, iterative development process.
- You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to bring a steadying hand to a team moving extremely quickly.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).