Nurx is transforming healthcare by delivering convenient, affordable, and personalized care that empowers patients and improves health outcomes. The leader in digital healthcare for women, Nurx combines medical providers who are passionate about patient care with cutting-edge tech solutions to offer asynchronous medical consultations and home delivery of medication and tests. We’ve provided birth control, prescription skincare, migraine treatment, PrEP, herpes medication, STI testing and more to more than 1 million patients, and we’re just getting started.
We are lucky to count Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and former US Surgeon General Regina Benjamin as board members. We’re on a mission to make every part of getting healthy and staying healthy, better — and we’re looking for people like you to help!
● Manage the corporate budgeting, financial forecasting, and operating plan processes.
● Prepare monthly financial reporting packages and present to Heads of Department.
● Provide decision-support to leaders operating against their annual objectives.
● Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and identify the cause of any unexpected
● Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
● Build finance dashboards in the business analytics tool.
● Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis.
● Ad-hoc business performance reporting, data analysis, and financial modeling to help
key stakeholders make strategic decisions.
● 4-6 years of related Finance experience at a fast-paced technology, healthcare and/or e-
● Fundamental working knowledge of US GAAP required.
● Experience running annual budget process and building out reporting packages.
● Exceptional Excel and financial modeling skills.
● Passionate about working in a high-growth, fast-paced company while scaling
● Comfortable with ambiguity; the ability to structure ideas into actionable plans.
● Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment.
● Banking and/or Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
● Experience with financial planning systems (e.g., Adaptive Planning, NetSuite, Cognos,
etc) and business intelligence tools (e.g., Looker) a plus.
● Experience with SQL or programming languages such as R and/or Python a plus.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering,
Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for
everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and
make informed decisions about their own bodies.
receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the
healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting
with birth control, PrEP, and HPV screens. That’s where you come in!
● Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
● Market competitive salary and equity.
● Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
● 401(k) retirement plan.
● Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
● Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and is ideally based in San Francisco, CA, but can be remote.