Nurx is looking for a FP&A Manager to join our growing team. This role is a unique opportunity to build a function from scratch and apply your analytical skills to inform and execute business strategy.
The ideal candidate will use a deep knowledge of our product and patient experience, and analytical skills to drive improvement for the business, patients, and in-network providers. You should have excellent analytical skills, a passion for continuous process improvement, a creative and problem-solving mindset, and the ability to clearly communicate and present key findings to leadership.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the corporate budgeting, financial forecasting, and operating plan processes.
- Prepare summaries and present the monthly and quarterly financials.
- Provide decision-support to leaders operating against their annual objectives.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) across departments.
- Monitor KPI, and identify the cause of any unexpected variances.
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
- Own the Finance dashboards in the business analytics tool (Mode Analytics).
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis.
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting, data analysis, and financial modeling to help key stakeholders make strategic decisions.
A bit about you:
- 4-6 years of related Finance experience at a fast-paced technology and/or e-commerce company.
- Banking and/or Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
- Experience with financial planning systems (e.g., Adaptive Planning, NetSuite, Cognos, etc).
- Fundamental working knowledge of US GAAP required.
- Exceptional Excel and financial modeling skills.
- Passionate about working in a high-growth, fast-paced company while scaling processes.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; the ability to structure ideas into actionable plans.
- Proven ability to thrive working in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Experience with SQL or programming languages such as R and/or Python a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Economics, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Degrees or similar fields.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables doctors to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, PrEP, and HPV screens. That’s where you come in!
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA.