Nurx is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Senior HR Generalist to join our growing HR team. You’ll bring an organized, proactive approach to leading day-to-day HR operations and directly contribute to making Nurx an amazing place to work.
The Senior HR Generalist will partner with the HR, Recruiting, and Leadership teams across Nurx to ensure all employees have a robust employee experience. As an integral member of the People Ops Team, you will be a culture champion and goodwill ambassador while managing HR processes, employee relations, benefits, payroll, and other HR projects.
This is a wonderful opportunity to learn and leverage your knowledge of critical HR functions in a hyper-growth startup environment. Are you ready to take on this exciting opportunity?
What you'll do:
● Be the go-to person in Syracuse for all questions relating to benefits, payroll, perks, and policies.
● Partner with our HR team at our HQ in San Francisco and Miami by administering company policies, plans, and practices for our Syracuse office.
● Manage the onboarding and offboarding processes for all hires in the Syracuse office.
● Organize and maintain employee files and records, to meet administrative and legal requirements.
● Work closely with third party HRIS and Payroll systems to ensure accuracy of employee data.
● Work closely with our HR team and local management to ensure all employee pay data is accurate and correct for each payroll cycle.
● Provide counsel and advice in employee relation matters.
● Support our the Syracuse leadership team by providing assistance with communication, practices, and policy interpretation; training and development initiatives; and performance management.
A bit about you:
● Bachelor's Degree.
● 5-7 years of direct HR/People experience in a hyper-growth environment.
● Experience with HR and recruiting software systems.
● An extreme eye for detail, with impeccable standards of accuracy and precision.
● High sensitivity to confidential information.
● Excellent communication skills to interact with employees across the company.
● A positive attitude to keep cool under tight timelines.
● Mastery of multitasking.
● Experience working in people operations of a call center.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
Market competitive salary and equity.
Medical, dental, and wellness benefits.
401(k) retirement plan.
Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in Syracuse, NY. No visa sponsorship is available.