At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health, and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables doctors to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to bring their operational excellence and data chops to take our care platform to the next level. This will report to the VP of Product and partner with the Design and Engineering teams to build a product that enables our care teams to deliver excellent experiences for Nurx users.
Nurx is on a trajectory for rapid growth in 2019. Are you ready to take on this exciting opportunity?
What You'll Do:
- Own the strategy, roadmap and delivery of the Nurx care platform, building a roadmap that aligns with company objectives and enables Nurx care teams to provide quality care for patients
- Manage communications with both care team leadership and caregivers on the front line. Ensure proper requirement gathering, communication, and documentation to enable these teams to scale.
- Define core problems and work with the Design and Engineering team to implement solutions. Be clear in communicating what the team will build and why it’s important. Be accountable for results delivered.
- Create clear artifacts along the Product development process.Deliver clear process maps that visualize the user journey and crisp specs that clearly communicate requirements with your partner teams.
- Back every Product decision with clear and relevant data. Define experiments with clear hypotheses, ensure all features are tracked, and follow-up on results with teams and to reprioritize your backlog.
- Provide leadership and clarity for the teams working on the Product. Be a mini-CEO in setting a culture for the team.
A bit about you:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager. Startup and experience working on logistics or supply chain related Products a plus.
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to explain tradeoffs and decisions from the POV of various audiences.
- You have the ability to get hands on with data and derive insights from a complex data set. Expertise writing SQL queries is a plus.
- You’re a user advocate and have the ability to translate what users tell you are pain points into a cohesive Product solutions.
- You have experience shipping products in a fast-paced, iterative development process. You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to bring a steadying hand to a team moving extremely quickly.
- You take ownership and are results-driven.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).