Nurx is looking for an experienced Product leader to grow and manage a team that owns all patient-facing experiences for Nurx patients.
In this role you will build teams that craft the Nurx patient experience across platforms (web, mobile web, iOS, and Android) and build critical interfaces between patients and Nurx care teams. The position will report to the VP of Product and have direct reports, serving as a critical leader on the Product team.
Nurx is continuing it’s trajectory of rapid growth in 2019. Are you ready to take on this exciting opportunity?
What you'll do:
- Own the Nurx Patient experience patients spanning native mobile apps, mobile web, and desktop. The Products shipped by the team will be the interface that enables patients to direct their health outcomes and communicate with our care teams.
- Craft the Product strategy for all Patient facing experiences ensuring alignment with company goals. You prioritize by impact, but understand how to incrementally deliver value and can coach other PMs to do the same.
- Be data driven and action oriented. You know how to take insights and ask the right questions to drive teams to better outcomes and challenge incumbent thought.
- Grow and manage team of PMs to own key areas of the Nurx Patient Experience. You are an experienced hiring manager and understand how to build an org that maximizes employee impact
- Have the ability to perform as a stellar Product Manager as well as lead. The position will have direct reports, but will also be expected to perform work as an IC for the first 3-6 months.
- Provide leadership and clarity for the teams working on the Product. Be proactive in setting a culture for the team.
A bit about you:
- You have 8+ years of experience in Product. Startup & healthcare experience pluses.
- You prioritize designing simple, easy to understand experiences for users. You understand that the best products are those that simplify the hardest problems for users.
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to explain tradeoffs and decisions from the POV of various audiences.
- You have managed and grown teams of at least 3 Product Managers and have a proven track record of growing employees through their careers
- You have experience shipping products in a fast-paced, iterative development process. You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to bring a steadying hand to a team moving extremely quickly.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).