Nurx is an all-in-one healthcare company whose mission is to make everyday healthcare needs affordable and accessible. Starting with birth control, HPV screening and HIV prevention, we’re revolutionizing the outdated healthcare model to put the patient in control while also drastically reducing costs. From how patients obtain their prescriptions to the way medicine is practiced, when you shift control from the system to the patient while also reducing costs, everyone wins.
As our Vice President of People Ops, you’ll serve as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team. You’ll be an integral business partner, providing counsel, developing roadmaps and executing on key people-related initiatives. You will drive cultural initiatives, performance management, engagement and retention, career development, compensation, and benefits for Nurx.
In this role, you will guide us through successfully navigating the complex issues of a fast growing company, including: establishing and championing a people-focused, solutions-oriented approach that allows the entire organization to run smoothly. If you are a passionate, creative, data-driven leader who shares our desire to create an amazing place to work, this could be your dream job!
What you'll do:
- Vision and Strategy: Work with the Executive team - especially our CEO, COO, Innovation Officer, VP of Engineering, VP of Product, VP of Marketing, VP of Talent - to collaboratively set and execute on the long-term vision for key People Ops initiatives, as well as the organization at large, consistently improving effectiveness and helping us achieve our overall business goals; drive future organizational design and change management initiatives to help maintain a high-performing, motivated, and impactful team.
- Values and Culture: Help promote our company values throughout each of our offices and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with our core beliefs. Help us to scale the organization in multiple locations, while maintaining our amazing, empowering culture.
- Continue to build out culture committee.
- Professional Development: Build scalable professional development programs that aid in growing our team’s capabilities and drive employee retention.
- Management and Leadership Training: Drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers; provide coaching and feedback to our existing leadership team and develop programs that prepare high-potential employees for management roles.
- Diversity: Oversee our Diversity Committee to identify and drive initiatives that will foster a more diverse organization to enable us to more effectively achieve our business objectives.
- Performance Management, Rewards and Recognition: Develop and implement a company-wide performance management program that helps us identify high and low performers, promotes and rewards excellence, and drives continuous, multi directional transparent feedback across all disciplines.
- Compensation and Benefits: Analyze existing global compensation packages and plan future comp across all functions; benchmark our current benefits package, and strategize for additional benefits as we scale
- Data and Compliance: Improve the collection and use of people-related data to aid in better decision making; develop key metrics to measure employee happiness, performance, engagement and retention; ensure compliance with all EEO, Employment, Benefits, Payroll and Wage-hour Laws across each of our offices.
A bit about you:
- 15+ years direct People Ops (Human Resources) experience, with 5+ years leading People Ops teams in high-growth companies, and at least 2 years at the executive level.
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters in a relevant field and appropriate HR certifications.
- The proven ability to influence and drive change with executive teams and across agile startup organizations, aligning the people strategy with business goals and growth.
- Proven success in delivering high-impact people operations programs around performance management, culture, employee engagement and retention.
- A track record of being a People Ops business partner to executives across a variety of functional areas, and a demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and staff.
- Experience owning compensation planning from start to finish.
- Expertise in coaching across the full spectrum of seniority.
- The ability to think strategically, but also focus on tactical and operational issues.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA.