Nurx is looking for a IT technician with a strong technical background and a passion for problem solving.
The Nurx team is motivated by our mission to put users in control of their own healthcare. We’re looking for an IT pro who embodies our values of putting people first, being creative (and a bit rebellious) for a meaningful cause, and striving for excellence in every aspect of IT support.
You should bring a combination of tech savvy and communication skills to serve internal IT customers for everything from provisioning technology for new hires to setting up entire systems for new site locations.
● Provision and deploy computer systems (Mac, Chromebook) for internal users
● Perform research and collaboration with other IT staff to resolve issues
● Setup and configure A/V and conference systems
● Troubleshoot and resolve software issues and hardware issues
● Provide remote support to employees in New York and San Francisco
● Manage users, groups, and email lists
● Resolve end user network issues (File shares, DNS, VPN, printers, etc)
● Assist with inventory management and asset tracking
● Advise team members and users on best practices for resolving issues
● Contribute to IT knowledge base
● Perform special projects and provide ad hoc support
● Assist with office moves and after hours work as needed
What You’ll Need:
● Minimum 2 years experience supporting Mac OS and hardware in an enterprise environment
● Google Apps for Work administration a plus
● Experience implementing or working with an IT ticketing system
● Experience with cloud based file shares (Box, Dropbox, Google drive)
● Experience with Phabricator and Splunk a plus
● Understanding of networking concepts
● Inventory management
● Attention to detail and great time management skills
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building software that empowers people to be in control of their health, and make informed decisions about their own bodies. We are creating a platform where doctors can give more patients personalized care at lower costs, and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system, and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP. And we need you to continue to make this happen.