Nurx is looking for a passionate Product Manager to bring their consumer PM chops to design outstanding patient experiences and elevate our ability to provide care. You will work cross-platform and focus on initiatives that span native mobile apps, mobile web, and desktop.
The Product Manager will report to the VP of Product and partner with the Design and Engineering teams to deliver and iterate rapidly in an agile process.
Nurx is continuing it’s trajectory of rapid growth in 2019. Are you ready to take on this exciting opportunity?
What you'll do:
- Own the foundational consumer experience of Nurx patients across native mobile apps (iOS, Android), mobile web, and desktop. No matter the service we provide the patient, the features you build will be critical to delivering quality care.
- Drive continuous improvements to top of funnel conversion and reduction of churn. Leverage technology to introduce step-function improvements and be the flag bearer to help align other organizations to critical initiatives that help improve these KPIs and drive growth.
- Be data-driven and action-oriented. Release often and continually iterate based on qualitative and quantitative learnings from the end consumer.
- Create a roadmap that prioritizes patients, and dovetails with efforts from the Services and Platform teams to ensure we provide quality care.
- Own the competitive landscape. Stay on top of important developments in healthcare and advances to methods of providing care via telehealth.
- Manage communications with internal stakeholders. Ensure proper requirement gathering, communication, and documentation to enable partner teams to scale.
- Provide leadership and clarity for the teams working on the Product. Be proactive in setting a culture for the team.
A bit about you:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager. Startup and healthcare experience are pluses.
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to explain tradeoffs and decisions from the POV of various audiences.
- You have a high level of empathy and base decisions on the patient’s needs first.
- You have the ability to get hands on with data and derive insights from a complex data set. Expertise writing SQL queries is a major plus.
- You are a user advocate and have the ability to translate what users tell you are pain points into cohesive Product solutions.
- You prioritize designing simple, easy to understand end-to-end experiences for users. You understand that the best products are those that simplify the hardest problems for users.
- You have experience shipping products in a fast-paced, iterative development process. You are comfortable with uncertainty and have the ability to bring a steadying hand to a team moving extremely quickly.
- You take ownership and are results-driven.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We are building a platform that empowers people to be in control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies.
Nurx enables doctors to give more patients personalized care at lower costs; and patients can receive prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control, PrEP, and HPV screens. That’s where you come in!
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA.