This is an office-based position in Miami FL. Schedule of Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday 12:30 PM -9:00 PM is required for this role.
Nurx is building a core clinical team driven by our mission to put healthcare in our patients’ hands.
We are looking for an empathetic, upbeat, proactive, and organized leader for our Registered Nurse team. The team is an all-star clinical workforce for Nurx, providing compassionate and high-quality care to patients who need more support to succeed with our service.
Nurx is a growing and changing startup, so this role will include variety, challenge, and creativity in designing solutions.
- Oversee employee and team performance; coach, counsel and motivate employees; prepare and deliver performance evaluations; investigate complaints or performance concerns; implement disciplinary action as needed, in consultation with department leadership and Human Resources.
- Ensure correct procedures are followed and routinely give directions to staff on what to do and how to improve.
- Lead day-to-day operations of the department in the absence of the Nurse Manager.
- Evaluate quality issues to identify processes in need of review and revision. Work with team members and other leads to coordinate events to develop and implement improved and streamlined workflow and processes. Write or revise job procedures for the RN Team with the approval of the Nurse Manager.
- Respond to and resolve escalated issues and complex requests from RNs.
- Assist with interviewing candidates for the RN Team as necessary.
- Assist with training and development as necessary.
- Participate in training as available and when necessary to stay up-to-date on product or company policy changes.
- Seek cross-departmental opportunities to improve efficiency and foster inter-departmental relationships.
- Lead by example by having a hands-on approach, rolling up your sleeves to message patients and resolve patient concerns
- Fully resolve escalated patients to complete satisfaction, whether in absence of or in collaboration with the Nurse Manager.
- Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, proactively set, track, and accomplish specific, measurable goals that further team and company priorities. Lead projects that are defined by the Nurse Manager and ensure project deadlines are met.
What You’ll Need
- Passion for Nurx mission and services
- Strong leadership skills
- Current active Florida RN license required
- At least 1 year of supervisory and 2 years of patient-facing experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm to work evening or weekend shifts
- Self-starter mentality and can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Excited by clinical process and challenges, with a knack for figuring out how to make things work, even without many resources
- Finely tuned sense of urgency: know when you can handle something, and when and how to ask for help