Nurx is looking for a talented individual to drive customer acquisition at scale, in a ROI-positive way. You will be responsible for developing relationships with key partners (ad networks, vendors, and agencies), managing budgets, developing strategies and optimization, supporting revenue forecasting, and communicating with internal stakeholders regarding KPIs and performance.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on knowledge of different bidding methodologies and optimization strategies, experience working with a mobile-first approach, as well as a superb understanding of the evolving paid media landscape. You must have B2C ecommerce experience where you continually measured marketing ROI and properly calibrated between targeting and scale potential. This is a high impact role with lots of room for growth.
What you'll do:
- Own performance marketing at Nurx - oversee paid digital acquisition channels including SEM, SEO, paid social, programmatic, online video, and affiliates to grow the subscriber base.
- Identify, test, and optimize channels to maximize ROI. Allocate spend to channels that drive the highest value users at the lowest cost.
- Prioritize clear and frequent communication. Ensure the team is kept abreast of KPIs by creating dashboards, drafting weekly emails, and sharing highlights.
- Combine a data-driven approach with strong instincts to identify audiences that resonate with brand and product; leverage learnings to discover channels that allow us to grow new segments.
- Drive continuous improvements in messaging, creative, and channel to increase conversion. Be holistic in approach to ensure users see a consistent narrative from creative to the landing page.
- Become an expert in the space by learning about our product, developing a view of how we stack up against competition, and constantly seeking insights about our target customer.
- Evaluate and help drive selection of key external partners to accelerate growth. Be strategic in choosing external partners in areas that complement your skillset to maximize overall growth.
- Push our agency partners for excellence in creative, ad formats, and ROI optimization.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices, innovation, and strategies for all digital acquisition channels.
A bit about you:
- 4+ years of relevant marketing experience.
- Significant experience in marketing through core digital channels such as PPC, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat), programmatic display, and affiliates.
- Deeply analytical and data driven; candidate should be proficient with CPA, LTV, attribution models, and cohort analysis.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Experience managing large media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue, and key performance metrics.
- Proven experience leveraging data to greatly impact/enhance marketing performance and more efficiently buy media.
- Track record of driving exceptional campaign results; specifically driving revenue growth with ecommerce and mobile app.
- Excellent planning communication skills – both verbal and written to clearly convey market dynamics, strategies, tactics, rationale and results, to peers, agency and “C-suite” audiences.
- Experience working with DMPs & DSPs is ideal.
- You thrive in a fast-paced working environment and can independently execute against goals.
- Strong working understanding of Excel, Google Analytics, and Mixpanel (or similar tools). SQL skills or experience with Splunk strongly preferred.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, CA.