Nurx is looking for an experienced Visual Designer to own and guide the visual expression of the Nurx brand. Simply, you’ll be responsible for giving life to the Nurx brand and take the lead on shaping an amazing user experience.
The Senior Visual Designer will report to the VP of Product and partner with the Product and Marketing teams to effectively build out the brand experience across multiple platforms and touch points.
Are you ready to take on this exciting opportunity with our rapidly-growing team?
What you'll do:
- Lead efforts internally to establish brand identity and own the enforcement of a cohesive visual system across Product and Marketing.
- Translate our brand values into a visual strategy that enables Product and Engineering to create compelling user experiences for patients on the platform.
- Create a design system that guides the creation of new creative assets and own the refresh and update of existing assets to ensure cohesive look and feel.
- Work directly with Product, UX, and Engineering to deliver rapid designs and iterations in an agile development environment.
- Be an arbiter for quality and ensure high quality design is shipped. Every pixel matters.
- Work with the Marketing team to create assets or guide external partners in creation of materials.
- Refine the visual system in creative and inspiring ways as we continue to scale.
A bit about you:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Visual Designer with a strong portfolio that illustrates user-centered visual acuity, including examples of web and mobile applications.
- Operate with precision to detail and human-centric approach to effectively communicate a brand message.
- You are unafraid to present your opinion and design sensibility and are willing to show off your flair and get buy in from stakeholders on direction.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to work well with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You’re a user advocate, love to make decisions based on data, and have a passion for prototyping your solutions as part of the design process.
- Experience shipping your designs in a fast-paced, iterative development process. Startup experience is a plus.
- You are comfortable articulating and recommending trade offs between flexible, general design and specific, pointed design systems.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you.
- Market competitive salary and equity.
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- Take what you need vacation (and we really mean it!).
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco.