This is an office-based position in Miami FL. Schedule of Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday 12:30 PM -9:00 PM is required for this role.
Nurx is looking for new members to join a core clinical team driven by our mission to put the healthcare system back to work for patients. We want registered nurses eager to be at the forefront of a new model of care delivery and ready to push the envelope of telemedicine care just a little bit.
What you'll do:
- Review medical history with patients in preparation for prescriber review.
- Provide patient counseling on the use, safety, and side effects of medications prescribed through Nurx.
- Counseling and treatment disposition for patients with positive STI results.
- Complete and submit required public health reporting for positive STI results.
- Complete and submit prior authorization requests as needed.
- The registered nurse may also contribute to other areas of the business related to clinical care, such as development of counseling resources for patients, process improvement, and audits of clinical quality and operations.
A bit about you:
- Registered Nurse in good standing.
- Primary care experience preferred.
- Active license in at least one of our current states of service - active compact license a plus.
- Must be willing and eligible to apply for licensure in all 50 states - MUST be eligible for compact license.
- Comfort in counseling on birth control, Truvada for PrEP, and STIs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - Spanish speaking a plus.
- Availability to work evening shift: 12:30PM to 9:00PM Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday or Saturday and rotating weekend shifts once a month.
- Availability to train during day shift hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
You may be a great fit if you are:
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients.
- Enthusiastic about providing unparalleled clinical customer service through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care to our patients.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment where you occasionally may be asked to work in nontraditional roles and where processes may change quickly and frequently.
- Self-motivated and thrive in environments that offer a high degree of autonomy.
- Eager to engage in constant process improvement to help us refine our tools and operations for improved care delivery.
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone and building software that empowers people to be in control of decisions about their own health.
Our platform enables doctors to give patients personalized care at lower costs and prescriptions delivered straight to their door. We are committed to disrupting the healthcare system and increasing access to healthcare for millions across the country, starting with birth control and PrEP.
And we need you to help us continue to make this happen.
This position is full-time and based in Miami, FL.