Nurix Therapeutics is searching for a motivated RA/SRA to join our growing Bioanalytical-DMPK team. The successful candidate will contribute to the bioanalytical efforts to support Nurix drug discovery programs involving in vivo and in vitro studies. The scope of the daily responsibilities for this position includes, but is not limited to, developing bioanalytical methods, quantitating drug candidates and their metabolites, endogenous biomarkers in biological matrix (e.g. blood, plasma, tissue/tumor, CSF, bone marrow etc.), reporting bioanalytical results and managing projects outsourced in CROs to support all in vitro and in vivo studies. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in bioanalytical method development and sample analysis using LC-MS/MS and other analytical techniques.
- Conduct bioanalytical method development and qualification/validation to support drug/metabolites and biomarker analysis
- Perform biological sample analysis in a timely manner to meet projects needs
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand bioanalytical needs for both PK and PD support
- Manage projects conducted in CROs to ensure high quality bioanalytical data delivered to meet project timelines
- Assist with daily lab operations to keep up with internal bioanalytical demands
- Hands-on experience in developing and implementing LC-MS(/MS) based assays for proteins in biological matrices
- Working knowledge of Phoenix WinNonLin for PK analysis preferred
- Excellent inter-personal skills to fit in a matrix team environment
- Ability to fit in a fast pace environment with the capability of multi-tasking
- Experience in GLP regulated environment
- BS or Master’s with >3 years’ experience working in a discovery setting using LC-MS/MS within a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company
- Broad experience in small molecule biomarkers as well as drug candidate bioanalytical assay development/sample analysis in different biological matrix using LC-MS/MS
- Extensive experience with AB Sciex mass spectrometry software
- Excellent written, verbal communications and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external partners in a matrix environment
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
- Strong team orientation; highly collaborative
- Solutions and results-oriented focus
- Hands-on approach; resourceful and open to diverse points of view
Nurix Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule therapies designed to modulate cellular protein levels as a novel treatment approach for cancer and immune disorders. Leveraging Nurix’s extensive expertise in E3 ligases together with its proprietary DNA-encoded libraries, Nurix has built DELigase, an integrated discovery platform to identify and advance novel drug candidates targeting E3 ligases, a broad class of enzymes that can modulate proteins within the cell. Nurix’s drug discovery approach is to either harness or inhibit the natural function of E3 ligases within the ubiquitin proteasome system to selectively decrease or increase cellular protein levels.
Nurix’s wholly owned pipeline comprises targeted protein degraders of Bruton’s tyrosine kinase, a B-cell signaling protein, and inhibitors of Casitas B-lineage lymphoma proto-oncogene-B, an E3 ligase that regulates T cell activation. Nurix is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Nurix is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Nurix will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes.