Nurix Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule therapies designed to modulate cellular protein levels as a novel treatment approach for cancer and immune disorders. Leveraging Nurix’s extensive expertise in E3 ligases together with its proprietary DNA-encoded libraries, Nurix has built DELigase, an integrated discovery platform to identify and advance novel drug candidates targeting E3 ligases, a broad class of enzymes that can modulate proteins within the cell. Nurix’s drug discovery approach is to either harness or inhibit the natural function of E3 ligases within the ubiquitin proteasome system to selectively decrease or increase cellular protein levels.
Nurix’s wholly owned pipeline comprises targeted protein degraders of Bruton’s tyrosine kinase, a B-cell signaling protein, and inhibitors of Casitas B-lineage lymphoma proto-oncogene-B, an E3 ligase that regulates T cell activation. Nurix is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the support function, user issues, managed service providers, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution
- Managing a support team and vendors in a rapidly growing company
- Respond to escalated requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, or electronically.
- Provisions and deprovisions network and applications accounts using Active Directory, Office 365, and Okta
- Manage, troubleshoot, and support AV and video conferencing technologies
- Install software and computer hardware, primarily supporting Microsoft Windows, Linux, Office 365, Desktops, and laptops
- Install and upgrade software, update computer hardware including firmware updates, RAM and disk upgrades as needed
- Diagnose and resolve escalated technical hardware and software issues, taking ownership of issue resolution, researching solutions as required for 2nd and 3rd line support.
- Supporting Development Operations (DEVOPS) in a cloud environment
- Responsible for all application and account creation for internal customers and collaborators
- Document and follow standard helpdesk procedures
- Advise employees on following IT and Security best practice, and IT incident management procedures
- Administer help desk systems, routing tickets and logging all helpdesk interactions timely.
- Escalate and re-direct problems to the appropriate resource as needed.
- Help with IT inventory, including procurement duties
- Setup, install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, lab equipment, storage, networks, printers, scanners, and miscellaneous peripherals. Replace equipment as necessary.
- Ensure that all support calls are logged, resolved, or are escalated to the proper group for resolution
- Prepare and maintain technical and user documentation, runbooks and training materials as needed
- Lead and create content for continuing technical education classes
- Assist other IT team members with project tasks and testing
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 8-10 years of hands-on help desk experience, preferably in a Healthcare/Pharma environment
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related experience
- Proficiency in Windows 10, Windows Server, Linux, LAMP Admin, Office 365, MS Teams, Okta, Microsoft Office, and other standard enterprise applications
- Cloud, AWS or Azure knowledge, Database Admin and/or VMWare knowledge preferred
- Validated systems experience preferred
- Experience with IT troubleshooting, PC imaging, troubleshooting PC and lab hardware, installing software, and setting up/configuring mobile devices
- Scripting experience preferred (e.g., PowerShell, Python)
- Excellent customer service, team attitude and interpersonal skills
- Audio/Visual systems support experience a plus
- Strong relationship management, customer service, and communication skills through a variety of platforms
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Some out-of-hours support may be required
- Experience researching, analyzing, and interpreting automated system problems
- Technical documentation skills
- Strong analytical, management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
- Strong team orientation; highly collaborative
- Solutions and results-oriented focus
- Hands-on approach; resourceful and open to diverse points of view
Nurix is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Nurix will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes.