The Clinical Trial Associate supports Clinical Operations by performing a variety of administrative and operational activities associated with all phases of clinical trials.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or equivalent combination of education and work experience in science related field
- Clinical Operations or clinical research-related experience is desired (1-2 years)
- Familiarity with document filing/management in an electronic Trial Master File preferred
- Strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Assist in the development, review, and formatting of study-specific documents, including plans, manuals, CRFs, patient documents, reference documents, and study tools
- Develop study-specific TMF plan(s) and manage/oversee collecting, tracking, and archiving of Essential Documents throughout the life of the study
- Conduct quality reviews of the TMF and work with CRO to resolve discrepancies
- Assist in the coordination and tracking of clinical supplies and laboratory samples
- Participate in the review of clinical data in the clinical database, data listings, and reports
- Assist with data reconciliation of various systems, as required
- Coordinate preparation of study-specific training materials, as required
- Maintain and update study trackers/metrics on an on-going basis
- Facilitate the preparation of meeting agendas and take meeting minutes for clinical team meetings
- Attend Investigator Meetings and/or support meeting planning
- Complete additional tasks as assigned and agreed upon
Fit with Nurix Culture and Values
- Strong team orientation; highly collaborative
- Solutions and results-oriented focus
- Hands-on approach; resourceful and open to diverse points of view
Nurix Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule therapies designed to modulate cellular protein levels as a novel treatment approach for cancer and immune disorders. Leveraging Nurix’s extensive expertise in E3 ligases together with its proprietary DNA-encoded libraries, Nurix has built DELigase, an integrated discovery platform to identify and advance novel drug candidates targeting E3 ligases, a broad class of enzymes that can modulate proteins within the cell. Nurix’s drug discovery approach is to either harness or inhibit the natural function of E3 ligases within the ubiquitin proteasome system to selectively decrease or increase cellular protein levels.
Nurix is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. Nurix will not be responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes.