Nurix Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule therapies designed to modulate cellular protein levels as a novel treatment approach for cancer and immune disorders. Leveraging Nurix’s extensive expertise in E3 ligases together with its proprietary DNA-encoded libraries, Nurix has built DELigase, an integrated discovery platform to identify and advance novel drug candidates targeting E3 ligases, a broad class of enzymes that can modulate proteins within the cell. Nurix’s drug discovery approach is to either harness or inhibit the natural function of E3 ligases within the ubiquitin proteasome system to selectively decrease or increase cellular protein levels.
Nurix’s wholly owned pipeline comprises targeted protein degraders of Bruton’s tyrosine kinase, a B-cell signaling protein, and inhibitors of Casitas B-lineage lymphoma proto-oncogene-B, an E3 ligase that regulates T cell activation. Nurix is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. is seeking a Biosample Specialist to join the Translation Medicine team. This is a full-time position, and the individual will report to the Senior Manager of Biosample Management. This individual will work cross functionally, with both internal and external stakeholders, to plan, coordinate, and oversee all operational activities required to manage the lifecycle of the clinical biosamples.
- Participate in the protocol and informed consent form review process to ensure logistical feasibility of biosample handling, alignment with planned analyses and ICH/GCP compliance
- Participate in the CRF development process to ensure biomarker sampling information is appropriately collected for sample tracking and reconciliation purposes
- Provide input on kit design, sample processing, collection, storage and shipping to ensure that the investigator sites can meet the sample handling needs of the study
- Navigate the sample management platform to track the life cycle of the samples, identify trends and gaps and obtain sample metrics
- In partnership with the Study Lead, provide adequate training and guidance to the investigator sites and study monitors for biosample collection, handling and shipment
- Provide input on laboratory vendor contracts and data transfer agreements and monitor data delivery timelines and receipt
- Plan, coordinate and oversee sample shipments and query resolution at laboratory vendors
- Serve as an active member of the Clinical Study Teams and provide regular biosample metrics and status updates
Experience and Skills:
- B.S./ B.A. in biological sciences with 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of FDA & ICH/GCP regulations and guidelines
- Proficiency in MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other applications
- Proven track record of sample management, data management and contract management skills
- Ability to manage work flows and data sets
- Good initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Effective team player and ability to collaborate with cross functional clinical study teams
To Apply: Please provide a cover letter and resume